Wednesday 25 June 2014

Readathon Day 3

So last night I finished Fangirl - read my review here: Literary Loves: Fangirl (started a proper book blog after I'd already signed up to YALC Readathon with this one).

I've also managed to finish listening to the audiobook version of Tinder by Sally Gardner - a review will be going up at some point in the next 24 hours.

I'm picking up a copy of Phil Earle's Heroic tomorrow, so tonight I will either be listening to She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick or reading a Dr Who short story by one of the other YALC authors, as several of them appear in this lovely anthology:


I was excited to see that there's a 'Regenerating the Doctor' talk as part of YALC, and will definitely be after tickets for that - sadly Malorie isn't on the panel (why, Malorie, why?!) This book is also going to be my book-signing secret weapon: 5 author signatures on one book = more room in my book bag for more new books! Genius!



No comments:

Post a Comment