Tuesday 4 February 2014

Accountability when it counts!

I appreciate that this first post is for the most part self-indulgent and quite dull for most people outside of myself, but I am feeling the need to go public with my goals to hold myself accountable and make sure I achieve them. The fact that I was meant to start working towards these goals on January 1st, and it's now February 4th is probably a good indication of why I need motivation and/or public shaming!

So these are the goals:

1) To lose 30lbs through hard work and eating healthily - no fads or shortcuts!
2) To get organised about shopping and cooking (this will help with goal number 1)
3) To do my own kitchen makeover (the 'tester' cabinet has been done since October-ish)
4) To read daily
5) To complete outstanding craft projects so I can start new and exciting ones

Future posts will generally centre around me working towards and achieving these goals... Don't worry, I'll keep them short and maybe, every now and then, you might like to cheer me on, just so I don't think no one's looking and I can get away with skiving off!

If you've got this far, thank you and good night!

Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment